Counselling can become scary if you don't know if it's covered under your insurance policy. We hope we can help you understand. We offer support in a wide variety of treatment areas in Kitchener-Waterloo, Milton, Oakville, London, and the surrounding areas, proudly customized to your individual needs.

Every insurance company offers several different policies and coverage. In order to assure you are covered, it is best to call your insurance company and specifically state the following credentials, you are looking for to make sure you are covered - the credentials depending on the therapist you choose are;

Registered Psychotherapist (RP) 
- or -

Registered Social Worker (RSW)
- or -
Canadian Certified Counsellor (CCC)
- or -
Clinical Counsellor

You should ask your insurance company the following questions as well:

If you choose a Registered Social Worker, does the therapist require a Masters of Social Work?


Are you required to submit any medical documentation prior to your counselling session?

(Usually, this is a simple letter from your doctor recommending counselling/therapy)